With the support of the Novas Scarman Group, local groups in Northamptonshire from
Refugee and New Arrival communities have joined hands to work together to establish NCISE Northamptonshire. The organisation is currently unincorporated community group working in collaboration with NCISE East Midlands.
NCISE Northamptonshire provides support to community groups to establish and sustain social enterprises by:
- Supporting the sustainability of Social Enterprises
- Deliver training identified by community members, e.g. Social enterprise training
- Taking individuals and groups through the process of writing funding bids to establish their Social Enterprise
- Enabling groups to map their skills and experiences to develop services and goods to meet community needs and to venture into sustainable social enterprises which can help to empower the local communities and their members to be economically independent and socially very active in society.
- Encouraging members and partner organisations to attend our networking events to build strong link in the local community
- Linking local social enterprises to others in the region to establish a wider pool of resources and geographical area enabling them to sell their services and products
We wish to advise all our valued members and clients that we moved to the Business Centre, Abington Square, Northampton, NN1 4AQ effective 1 September 2011. All other contact details remain the same. Any inconvenience caused is sincerely regrettable.