NCISE Nottingham what we are about.
With the support of the Novas Scarman Group, local groups in Nottinghamshire from
Refugee and New Arrival communities have joined hands to work together to establish NCISE Nottingham, a member of NCISE East Midlands.
NCISE Nottingham, provides support to community groups to establish and sustain social enterprises by:
- Supporting the sustainability of Social Enterprises
- Deliver training identified by community members, e.g. Social enterprise training
- Taking individuals and groups through the process of writing funding bids to establish their Social Enterprise
- Enabling groups to map their skills and experiences to develop services and goods to meet community needs and to venture into sustainable social enterprises which can help to empower the local communities and their members to be economically independent and socially very active in society.
- Encouraging members and partner organisations to attend our networking events to build strong link in the local community
- Linking local social enterprises to others in the region to establish a wider pool of resources and geographical area enabling them to sell their services and products