NCISE Leicestershire is run by and for New Community groups (refugee and new arrival communities), and is dedicated to developing a sustainable future through social enterprise.
This much needed initiative provides a platform for New Community groups in Leicester to come together to explore how they can develop their own income streams through the services and products they offer to their communities. In a time when grants are increasingly hard to find any income that a group can generate itself is good news.
By working alongside community members and larger organisations, NCISE Leicester aims to firstly highlight the needs and issues that arise in our community and then work to influence the decisions made about our community on a local and regional level.
- Social Enterprise Training
- Support with setting up Social Enterprises
- Providing skills development
- Support with funding applications
- Advice and support from people in similar situations
- Provide links with other supportive agencies